New Hope for a Better Life
- Is your life at a defining moment and you're not sure what to do or who to turn to?
- Is there a communication breakdown in an important relationship?
- Is your adolescent child spinning out of control?
- Has past childhood pain or trauma become an obstacle to moving forward in your life?
- Is depression or anxiety leaving you feeling lost, lonely, fearful and hopeless?
- Does your marriage need enrichment, a tune-up or even an overhaul?
- Are you being controlled by an addiction—yours or someone else’s?
Gaining Understanding about Personal and Relationship Challenges
VCC professional counseling services help individuals, couples, families, adolescents, and children explore issues, make decisions and gain understanding about personal and relationship challenges.
Here’s a closer look at some of the types of counseling we offer at VCC to bring you New Hope for a Better Life. This list is by no means exhaustive and is intended to give you a brief overview into some common challenges people face that are regularly treated by VCC counselors.
The Help, Guidance and Encouragement You’ve Been Looking For…
If you’re hurting, depressed, frustrated, or confused…the help, guidance and encouragement you’ve been looking for is a telephone call away.
Our caring, compassionate and professional counselors can assist you in navigating through the stressful times we all must face. Processing painful circumstances or feelings takes courage but is the first step to resolution, healing, growth and peace. Now you are free to focus on PREVENTING future problems so you may experience your best life.
For more information or to schedule an appointment call us now at 847.488.1999.
Appointments are offered every 45 minutes Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm; Saturday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. We provide several payment options.