July 27, 2016
- LEAVE CANDY FOR HER TO FIND And I'm not talking about a 3 Musketeers bar. (Unless that's what she likes). Buy a pretty box of chocolates. Leave them in her car or some other place that she's sure to find them. Tuck a little "I love you" note inside to increase the effect.
- DON'T TEASE HER FOR PRIMPING She wants to look nice for you! If you constantly go on about how much time she spends on her hair or manicures, she may take it that you don't appreciate her femininity or her effort to look pretty. Let her know she's beautiful when she fixes herself up.
- KISS HER FOR AT LEAST 6 SECONDS Forget the little peck on your way out the door in the morning. Give her a kiss that will stay with her all day! Kissing for at least six seconds doesn't take that long but it makes for a much more meaningful kiss.
- HOLD HANDS Wives feel special when their husbands reach over and take their hand. It's just a simple gesture, but it goes a long way.
- MAIL HER A LETTER E-mail has its place, but for a woman, getting a letter in the mailbox addressed to her from her hubby...well now, that's just too romantic!
- SHOW HER APPRECIATION FOR EVERYDAY THINGS You'll leave the waitress a tip, but what about the lady who is there to wait on you 24/7? Surprise her as she clears the supper table by thanking her and genuinely complimenting the meal. Praise her when the house looks and smells nice or just for the things that she does every day. It will mean the world to her to hear your appreciation and make her want to do more!
- REENACT YOUR FIRST DATE Tell your wife that you're taking her out. Tell her that you think it would be fun to do everything just like you did on your first date then try to reenact it! The bonus is that you won't have to take her home to her father, you can take her home with you!