Mike Holland brings to Village Counseling Center more than thirty years of experience counseling adult and teen individuals and couples. Mike is a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor with an MA in Counseling from Argosy University and a BA in Pastoral Ministry from Lincoln Christian University.
Mike’s expertise includes depression, low self-esteem, anxiety and fear, grief, anger, loneliness, feelings of failure, loss of a loved one or a job, and lack of meaningful relationships.
Mike is also a skilled marriage counselor who helps couples improve communication and problem solving, survive unfaithfulness and affairs, and build intimacy and closeness. He has years of experience successfully helping couples go through pre-marital counseling, which helps prevent later problems and avoids the pain and trauma of divorce.
Mike has a heart for others in emotional or relationship pain, and he quickly builds trust, provides direction and has a contagious “can do” attitude.
- Meet Mike Holland February 15, 2017
- Don’t Wallow in the Pain December 31, 2016
- “Hot or Not?” October 19, 2016
- Are You Good Enough? July 27, 2016
- An Endangered Species: Male Mentors January 31, 2014
- An Endangered Species: Male Mentors December 30, 2013
- An Endangered Species: Male Mentors November 29, 2013
- VCC's Helping Hand Program December 18, 2012
- VCC's Helping Hand Program July 1, 2012